Monday, October 19, 2015

Painting of Sunflowers Ending Summer Season Fun



Time flies when you're having fun! Right? Today's painting is in process; it's almost "there", meaning done/finished. I'm giving you a sneak peek at this painting of sunflowers because I'm amazed that it has been so long, again, between blog posts. I'm just not a writer so blogging gets relegated to the back burner of my daily activities. Sorry, folks.

This 8 x 10" oil painting has been sitting here looking at me as my head starts thinking about fast drying acrylics because our weather is getting colder and wetter. No title yet for these sunflowers at the end of the summer season. For a creative person pop, popping with ideas and possibilities time goes so fast it does seem to fly--at supersonic speed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails