Monday, July 23, 2012

Bright Red Gladiola Flowers Watercolor in Print Sale

"Red Gladioli"
8 x 10" signed print in 11 x 14" mat
E-mail about purchasing

This beautiful watercolor painting which I really liked celebrates a transition for me. The last of the matted prints of this original watercolor of bright red gladioli flowers go on sale today! The remaining inventory of prints assembled in mats is down to only four. So many people have enjoyed my summer surprise sale.

By the end of this month signed prints without mats or frame will be available only from my website and a select few online vendors. Unsigned prints, framed or unframed in a variety of sizes on paper or canvas, will continue to be handled through "print on demand" publishers. The link to one of these publishers, Fine Art America, is to the right in the slideshow. 

Outsourcing the assembling and shipping of prints in mats will provide me more time to do what I do best, i.e., PAINT! In addition, publishers can provide more custom services such as framing with their facilities that handle large volumes of prints. This is a win-win. You will have more original paintings to choose from AND a wide range of print and framing options with built in guarantees.

Be sure to sign up for your e-mail subscription to this blog so you can be one of the first to see new paintings as they are posted. I'll continue to do the popular smaller sizes, even an ACEO on occasion, but I've had so many requests lately for larger size paintings that I need to get back to painting them. It has been several years since Art Business News magazine interviewed me and a few other artists about the trend from large to small paintings. 

What's coming? Look for more landscapes in oil paintings. Continue to enjoy my popular sunflowers.  And maybe I'll paint a small watercolor occasionally.
 
Use the link in the right hand column of this blog to e-mail me about purchasing the remaining matted prints. 

What attracted you to my art? Let's hear your comments. 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails