Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Colorful Rural Landscape Original Painting Small Art Valley Farms Lands

Colorful Rural Landscape Painting by K. Joann Russell

"Valley Farm Lands"
3 5/8 x 5 1/2" acrylic on gessoed watercolor paper
$24.95 + S&H
Buy in Etsy Sunflower Studio Art Shop

A new colorful rural landscape painting painted from memories of my recent 14 months living in the farm and ranch lands of the Rogue Valley area of southern Oregon I am featuring today. The idea for the painting originated from my recall of the Seven Oaks Farm near Central Point, OR where the most delicious corn fresh from the fields draws crowds each day in the summer.

The composition evolved to a higher elevation looking across the valley. I deliberately included the dusty road into the farm as part of the total composition.

The painting is full of rich green colors from yellow greens through blue greens. I painted the composition over an underpainting of bright greens. It is painted with acrylic paints on gessoed watercolor paper and measures 3 5/8 x 5 1/2 inches. It is varnished and ready for you to frame in a standard size frame.

This is one of my many small paintings I work on each day as part of my daily painting adventures.

View more rural landscape paintings here

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails