Thursday, March 29, 2012

Abstract Painting Small Original Art "Color Chord #45" of Color Exploration Series

Color Chord 45 abstract painting small art by K. Joann Russell
"Color Chord #45"
4 x 6" Acrylic Painting
$14.95 incl S&H

This color exploration entitled "Color Chord #45" uses one of my favorite color palettes. The color combination of cadmium yellow light, deep magenta, and viridian green keeps popping up in my continuing series of small abstract paintings.

"Color Chord #45" is a hand painted abstract greeting card from a series of paintings I began after two years of color explorations in my artistic journal and posted on this blog, Sunflower Studio Art.

Each card is one of a kind, not a print nor a copy of previous work. The images are 4 1/4 x 6 1/4" on a 5 x 7" single fold greeting card. The image is signed by me, the artist, and the back of the card has information about my art. The inside of the white card is blank. A matching white envelope is included.

The card can be easily framed in a standard size frame. Some collectors are using these small paintings in frames to create a wall grouping for their d├ęcor.

See more of this series among my recently sold paintings or view presently available abstract paintings.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails