Monday, October 17, 2011

Colorful Abstract Small Painting in Brilliant Colors by Artist K. Joann Russell


"Color Chord #38"
4 x 6" acrylic on watercolor greeting card

Today I've included one of my small paintings in the "Color Chord" Series because I've been uploading them at the rate of a few a day. This one, #38, with brilliant colors went to my Etsy shop.

The popular series of color chord original paintings on greeting cards are now available as prints on canvas or paper in sizes larger than 4 x 6". I upload a few each day to my print-on-demand vendor, Fine Art America.

All of these color explorations are the result of my two years of playing with colors in my artistic journal, some of which I posted on this blog. Collectors are using these greeting cards to frame and display in groups. Other people are using them as special gifts for their friends. All the original small paintings are one-of-a-kind with gorgeous colors and textures.

You can purchase this painting in my Etsy shop.

View the other abstract paintings at my print website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails