Monday, September 19, 2011

My Daughter, Photo Page Designer Elizabeth Sawyer, Featured on Ali Edwards Blog

One of my daughters, Elizabeth Sawyer, is featured today on the popular Ali Edwards blog. Both girls are extremely creative in lots of ways not just scrapbooks and photo albums. They mastered those quickly and started thinking outside the box, their natural bent. It's great seeing Liz getting some recognition today for the oohs and aahs that she and her sister receive when people see their design work. Proud mother here, as you can tell.

Here's my contribution to the world of originality for today. I finished a colorful landscape oil painting of a mountain lake with autumn foliage. This is a composite of the lakes in Oregon and Washington and reminds me of hiking into these pristine and peaceful lakes.



"Mountain Lake in Autumn"
8 x 10" oil on canvas panel
$64.95





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails