Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Watercolor Print of Small Inviting Sunflower Painting by K. Joann Russell


"Inviting Sunflower"
Original Watercolor available as Fine Art Print

When I designed on my website the archives page for recently sold sunflower paintings I noticed this charming watercolor that I had forgotten. Today I uploaded it to my POD service (print on demand) and now you can purchase a print on stretched canvas, a framed or unframed print on fine art paper or a greeting card of this "Inviting Sunflower".

Why call it an inviting sunflower? Notice the flower head and the visiting bee enjoying the nectar.

I'm enjoying anew the freshness of this watercolor and the transparency of the sunflower petals. In many ways I wish I had painted this painting larger, but it may have lost the simplicity of the smaller size.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails