Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Colorful Abstract Landscape Original Painting Note Card from Sunflower Studio Art


4 x 6" Acrylic on Watercolor Paper Greeting Card
"Color Chord #36"
SOLD
To celebrate summer I'm offering this abstract landscape painting note card. I especially like the colors which remind me of the Puget Sound area when the sun is out after a cloudy or rainy (today) spell. People have been buying these small original paintings for themselves or for special gifts.

This is another abstract painting on a watercolor paper greeting card in a series I've been painting as an outcome from my color explorations on this blog. Each is unique. I couldn't repeat the colors and textures if I tried. And this is not a print.

The painting can be easily framed. The image is 4 x 6" on a 5 x 7" single fold card and includes a white envelope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails