Thursday, March 3, 2011

Small Abstract Painting Bright Colors with St. Patrick's Day Green


4 x 6" acrylic on watercolor paper greeting card
"Color Chord #20"
Purchase

New small abstract painting with some St. Patrick's Day green added to the colorful mix of colors. The bright orange and yellow colors contrast beautifully with variations of the green.

I've selected this art card today to add some sunshine to our winter lives. The white border around the painting complements the gorgeous colors and paint textures.

This is another abstract painting on a watercolor paper greeting card in a series I've been painting. Each is unique. I couldn't repeat the colors and textures if I tried. And this is not a print.

The painting can be easily framed. The image is 4 x 6" on a 5 x 7" single fold card and includes a white envelope.

The cards are available at my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

luis969 said...

Abstract Painting Great post! Ooooh….I love the colors you’ve started with so far! I agree….it’s not as easy as some think. Keep on keepin’ on!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails