Monday, March 28, 2011

San Juan Islands Painting Artist Meets San Juan Artisans


"Puget Sound Peninsula"
5 x 7" acrylic on gessoed mat board
$34.95

Today as I was working on my Etsy shop I read the current Etsy blog post entry about three artisans who live on Orcas Island, one of the San Juan Islands. My last blog post featured a recent painting of the San Juans. I felt that another painting of Puget Sound was perfect to illustrate my experience in "meeting" these fellow Etsy shop owners.

Their classy website www.bossysfeltworks.com tells the story of island life in all its creativity, simplicity, and ingenuity which makes it the place where tourists flock in the summertime. Orcas Island is one of the stops on the ferry trip through the San Juan Islands as I mentioned in my March 23rd post.

Read the Etsy interview of their featured shop and check out their crafty products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails