Wednesday, March 23, 2011

San Juan Islands Original Oil Painting Small Art from Northwest Artist K. Joann Russell


"San Juan Islands" 5 x 7" oil on gessoed mat board
$30.00 incl S&H in USA

An original small painting with lots of color and texture to express the beauty of the Puget Sound inland sea and the evergreen trees on the San Juan Islands. Let this art remind you of your ferry ride through these waters.

When the sun is out as it is today I enjoy living close to the beaches of Puget Sound with the Olympic Mountains in the background. The beauty of this area is unmatched, in my opinion. All I have to do is rotate approximately 90 degrees and see the jaw-dropping beauty of Mt. Rainier towering above the skyline. It gives me so much to express in paint.

This painting will be varnished and ready for your choice of frame. The small size makes it so versatile for display possibilities on table top or wall.

To keep up with my art as I make it available to the public please subscribe to the blog feed or "like" my Facebook page "Sunflower Studio Art". To find my latest tweets go to my website

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails