Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Purple Crocuses Small Abstract Painting on Art Greeting Card


4 x 6" Acrylic Painting on Watercolor Paper Greeting Card
"Color Chord #27"
SOLD


Purple is one of my favorite colors. The crocuses in my yard this year kept me smiling with their varieties of purples set off with other white flowers. They must have been on my mind when I painted this small abstract painting because I could see them outside my studio windows.

This is another abstract painting on a watercolor paper greeting card in a series I've been painting as an outcome from my color explorations on this blog. Each is unique. I couldn't repeat the colors and textures if I tried. And this is not a print.

The painting can be easily framed. The image is 4 x 6" on a 5 x 7" single fold card and includes a white envelope.
Have you considered collecting some of these small art pieces from the series?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails