Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Small Abstract Painting Surf Nautical Colors Original Art

4 x 6" acrylic on watercolor paper greeting card
"Color Chord #19"
Purchase

This new small abstract painting reminds me of the weather forecast for today at the ocean beaches in the northwest, high winds. The surf crashes and blows over submerged rocks and sand. If the clouds and overcast don't render everything shades of grays, then the variations of colors can be observed.

This is another abstract painting on a watercolor paper greeting card in a series I've been painting. Each is unique. I couldn't repeat the colors and textures if I tried. And this is not a print.

The painting can be easily framed. It has a white border around the 4 x 6" image.

The cards are available at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails