Monday, January 10, 2011

Buy Prints of Artist K. Joann Russell Colorful Original Paintings


"Many Though One"
16 x 12" mixed media on watercolor paper Original SOLD
Prints & Greeting Cards Available

Today I made it easier to buy prints of my original colorful paintings by using one page on my website rather than three or more. The many people coming to my website looking for either an original painting, a decor print, or a fine art print find it confusing once a painting is sold.

One page now has all the information for the painting. The description of the original painting, the purchase information and link are there. The decor prints that are signed by me have information and a buy button.

The new page, in addition to the above information, has information about fine art prints with a link photo of the painting that connects the buyer with my online shopping cart catalog page for prints, accessories, and greeting cards of that particular painting. In addition, the catalog shows a variety of sizes, a framing selection function, a color matching code, and links to more news and views about my artwork.

The new page on my website includes a handy link for subscribing to my e-mail mailing list. No more having to send an e-mail request to me. Finally, the page has all the links you need to visit all parts of my website.

This is only the first page. Please see if you find it easy to use. I have many more paintings waiting for pages to be developed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails