Monday, December 20, 2010

Original Small Painting Greeting Card Impressionist Colors

"Color Chord" Original Painting
4 x 6" image on 5 x 7" greeting card, watercolor paper
blank inside, matching white envelope

The color explorations in my artistic journal for the past two years gave me so many ideas that I've started a line of unique greeting cards using my limited color palettes.

Each card is an original small painting, not a reproduction nor print. The colorful image is painted with acrylics with a white border around it so you can frame this gem of color.

This is the first of the series and the first showing on line. I haven't added it to my website or venues, so you'll have to e-mail me if you are eager to purchase this one-of-a-kind gift.

You'll have a choice about placement of my signature because this one is not signed yet. Do you want me to sign it on the image and/or in the white border around the image? Purchase

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails