Thursday, September 2, 2010

Colorful Landscape Artistic Journal Sketch by K. Joann Russell


Landscape Color Sketch
5 x 8" acrylic on paper

Today I'm using an artistic journal sketch from Feb. 21 of this year because I think it fits the seasonal change into September in a river town. I didn't note on the journal page the few colors I used, so this is your opportunity to guess what three colors I mixed(probably only three because I always use a limited palette). I'll be most interested in your comments.

I've been busy with website revisions, so I didn't do much painting this week. I'd much rather be playing with colors than working with computers. However, the people visiting my website from every state except one in the USA and nearly 100 other countries this month according to the August stats wouldn't be able to enjoy my colorful paintings and decor prints without the internet technology.

Back to my paints to see what will come from my choices for today, cadmium orange and vivid lime green, popular in decor accessories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails