Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pansies Original Painting, Colorful Garden Flowers, Artist K. Joann Russell


"Pansy Patch #2"
9 x 12" original acrylic painting on Watercolor Paper

Bright colors of pansies in a spring garden make us smile. This is another original flower painting of a pansy patch I found on a walk. I've changed some of the pansies from the earlier painting.

Today I moved some golden yellow and some purple pansies into pots in my garden. With the red tulips and the dark red pansies they make a grand display of color even when the weather has been trying to mix snow in with the rain. However, when the sun comes out, are the colors ever wonderful to behold!

On to another small flower painting I go, a richly colored Gerbera daisy I received yesterday. When that painting is finished I'll tell you that story.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails