Monday, November 16, 2009

Garden Flowers Colorful Original Painting SFA


"Dream Garden"
4 x 6" acrylic on watercolor paper
SOLD

Can you find the colors I used to paint this original small painting? The mixes on my palette at the end of my painting day came from warm and cool colors of yellow, blue, and green plus a purple and a red violet.


This small format art (SFA) was painted over an underpainting of similar colors. Again the texture of the watercolor paper provides the sparkle. I put a white mat around the image to see what it would look like in a frame. The result: a bright, cheery piece of art. Perfect for a color accent in your decor during the winter months.


Find more small paintings, especially ACEOs in my Etsy shop KJoannRussell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails