Wednesday, September 9, 2009

K. Joann Russell Joins Grants Pass, Oregon Art Scene

The sun still shines in this mountain valley along the Rogue River with blue skies rather than a background of gray. I can't get over the warmth even after a brief rain shower. More temperatures in the 90's forecast for the rest of this week.

Each day I'm meeting new people in this lovely area where a notable artists' community impacts the cultural scene. Today I visited a few galleries and the art museum. I'm getting tempted to display in galleries again. And I joined the local social networking site, The Grants Pass Art Scene. It's fun getting connected locally after being on the web almost exclusively for the last several years.

Yes, I've been painting amid the endless details of relocation. A sunflower watercolor that has "bugged" me for some time is actually evolving to a nice finish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails