Monday, September 14, 2009

First Sunflower Painting from New Studio


"One Bright Sunflower"
12 x 9" watercolor on watercolor paper

Here's the first completed painting from my new location in Grants Pass, Oregon. I so enjoy the bright blue skies and I haven't tired of viewing the evergreen covered mountains surrounding this valley. I think the bright light influenced how I painted this watercolor.

After finishing the painting today, what a comedy to find and set up the camera tripod in a new lighting area. The funniest part was the hunt for my inventory sheets so that I could correctly number and label this watercolor. I had put them in a secure place during the packing prior to the move. Yes, I finally found them tucked in with the other precious files of decor prints.

Click here to purchase this colorful painting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails