Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Red Poppies Garden Flowers Decor Print and Mat from Original Oil Painting by Artist K Joann Russell


"Red Poppies"
Decor Print in 8 x 10" Mat

The original oil painting of these gorgeous red poppies "resides" with a collector in the United Kingdom. The decor print has been very popular in its larger size that fits an 11 x 14" mat.

Today I listed this size in my Etsy shop because it works so well as a colorful gift.

Red poppies have been blooming in the Puget Sound area. They catch my eye while I'm on my morning walks. Yes, it is the bright color that I so enjoy.

Click here to go to my Etsy shop where you can purchase it.

1 comment:

Joan A Hamilton said...

I love this one K Joann. Beautiful reds and I like the unusual blue you've chosen as the background colour. Very compelling.
Joan A Hamilton

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails