Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Garden Flowers Nasturtiums Original Daily Painting by K Joann Russell


Morning Nasturtiums
7 x 5" Acrylic on Canvas - Gallery Wrap
SOLD

Yesterday morning while having coffee in my garden I noticed that the nasturtiums were coming to the end of their blooming season. I picked three blossoms, put them in a small glass vase, and started my daily painting. As usual, I used a limited palette of 4 or 5 colors.

Today I put a few finishing touches on this small painting before working on larger paintings.

The painting comes to you unframed. The image is painted on the sides of the gallery wrap canvas. No staples show on the sides. Framing would be optional. If you don't plan to frame it, let me know and I'll attach wire to the back of the painting so that it is ready to hang when you receive it.

To purchase other paintings and prints, click here K Joann Russell


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails